R.O.G.U.E.S. Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for members with 1-3 clearance level.

+24
Humpty Dumpty
Killer Frost
Impulse
Darklighter
JailBird
The Watcher
Allegiant
Blue Skye
Origami Whisper
WolfBitch
ImmortalWarrior
lovegood
President Trash
Sassenach
J.Moriarty
EyeCandy
Draconis
ArtsyBitch
Supergirl
Mockingbird-
Mad Hatter
Lonewolf
SparklyHeaven
Ice Queen
28 posters

Introductions

Ice Queen
    Ice Queen

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Ice Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Introduce yourself here without revealing your YT username!
    You should try to tell us as much as you can without anyone knowing who you are. Wink

I'll go first! Hi there! I'm Ice Queen. I chose my codename because I am the boss, as you might know. And Ice seemed to somewhat be the opposite of my YT username. It is not in any relation to Frozen or Once Upon a Time, though as long as people think that, I'm safe because I don't necessarily like either of those fandoms. xD I love planning stuff, which is why ROGUES exists. Also, English isn't my first language, but I speak it almost as well as French because I've been living in America for so long. I met my other half, Miss A, about 7 months ago even though I've loved her vids for much longer than that.

Obviously, this is more than what I would tell the public, but since you are our rookies, you get to know a little more. Wink
    SparklyHeaven
    SparklyHeaven

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by SparklyHeaven Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Hello everyone!
    I'm SparklyHeaven. I created my YT account 3 and 1/2 years ago. Right now, I'm 16 years old & I'm still loving to edit. Who would've thought that? Very Happy I have no reason AT ALL why I chose this to be my name. I think, that's kinda the best thing to do, right? Otherwise, it'd give away too much. I come from germany so my mail languare isn't english. I still go to school & I have a dog who I loooove! If I go further in describing myself, I'd be giving away too much which would reveal my YT name. (Yes, if you'd know the next 2 facts, you'd know exactly who I am! x'D)
    Lonewolf
    Lonewolf

Post by Lonewolf Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Aaaaw, that's difficult without tell our names Surprised

So, hi ! I'm Lonewolf. First, I just want you to know that English is not my mother tongue, I'm french... So, sorry if I'm making mistakes. I chose my codename because... I don't really know. I'm not a lonely person but sometimes, I prefer to be alone. I don't like when I'm in a group with a lot of people. And wolf because this is my favorite animal since my chilhood, I can't explain more than that. Even if wolves are living in pack, there are some lone wolves... Consider me as one of them Wink
    I'm 16 years old since... this morning XD And I'm not an "experienced" editor, I begun with TV Shows a few weeks ago Smile

Hope that it will help you to know me more ! Wink
    Mad Hatter
    Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Hey, I'm Mad Hatter! It's nice to meet y'all! *-*
    Since very little I always loved to edit videos, and I started very young with Windows Movie Maker(I was what? 9 years old?). I didn't even knew at the time what fandoms were, or even that other editing programs existed(lol), so I vidded(?) some stuff about games in a long forgotten youtube account and stopped after a few vids. Almost two years ago, when I was 15, now in dozens of fandoms and absolutely in love with lots of TV shows, I found some inspiring vidders and began my research, I wanted to edit videos too. So I downloaded my first good editing program and created my channel. Smile
    English is not my first language either, so please forgive me if I mispelled something or if sometimes I'm a bit slow to answer.
    I basically choose my name because it sounds nice, it's impossible to guess who I am by it and I can use Sebastian Stan as my avatar. :v

Introductions ZMJOswy
    (Also, I like GIFs. :v)
    Mockingbird-
    Mockingbird-

Post by Mockingbird- Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Hello, dear rookies. I'm Mockingbird, and I'm excited to see you here, but even more excited if you end up being part of us! Yay.

Currently, I'm in college, but I'm nowhere ready for it, and I still haven't figured out what I'm doing with my life. I'm always confused about what I want, to be quite honest.

I created my current youtube account nearly 3 years ago. Wow. Incredible. But that one wasn't my first (not that you'd find evidence of anything prior so it might as well be). Sometimes I edit the fandom I started on, but I edit it less and less everyday... I'm afraid there might be a day I won't edit it anymore Laughing

Believe it or not, I was a ALL OR NOTHING girl (wow, another hint about my identity, you must have figured me out already!), so the first video editing software I used was Sony Vegas Pro 8. Yeah, Sony Vegas... and 4 years later it's still ruining my life and disturbing my peace. But I love vidding so I deal with it Laughing

English isn't my first language either, though I have picked it up from youtube/tumblr and the internet in general. If you're wondering, I speak spanish. That's all I'll say about it.

Oh, and chocolate is my obsession. Like, not even exaggerating. I love chocolate more than I love most things in life.

Best of luck, potential rogues!
    Introductions Minigracekiss
    Supergirl
    Supergirl

Post by Supergirl Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Hey! Smile

I should probably start by saying I suck at introductions, but I'm gonna try anyways. I'm Supergirl, and I chose my codename because Supergirl is my favourite superhero. I started editing in 2008 with Windows Movie Maker, but I really got into vidding in 2010 when I also downloaded Sony Vegas. However, it still took a few years for me to transition from vidding the same fandom (or fandoms, depending how you look at it) over and over again to the tv series addict I am nowadays.

What else? I currently study English language and culture in uni, so while English isn't my native language, I am definitely trying to improve it Smile I fear my native language might give a little too much away, because there are not that many vidders from my country (as far as I know, that is), so I won't mention it here.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope each one of you ultimately gets to join the ROGUES Very Happy

Introductions Tumblr_np7x60uFYr1srbpfno1_r1_500
    ArtsyBitch
    ArtsyBitch

Post by ArtsyBitch Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:01 pm

So hi! Artsy Bitch here XD If you cna't tell by my code name, I really love art, (don't shoot me for this) way more than vidding...especially sculpting or drawing. Hindi was my first language, then came English.

I'm heading off to college next year and hoping to study Chemistry, which btw I hate. And love. And love to hate. And hate to love. But Bio/Chem/Math in general are my strong point Smile Plus I am the world's biggest klutz. So Jemma Simmons is my soul animal XD

Introductions Tumblr_inline_n26wo4PUTc1swcmed

Draconis
    Draconis

Post by Draconis Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Okay, so where to begin with introducing myself? Hi, I'm Draconis I picked my username as it's part of my Pottermore username and I thought it sounded cool. It's not that I like Dungeons and Dragons.  Shocked

I can't say too much about my YouTube history as it could give me away...but I've been on YouTube a long time. I found out about just general video editing via a pen pal from Iceland. She got me started with Windows Movie Maker and from then on I was always filming. What drew me to vidding you may ask? One day, I decided to create a trailer for my fanfiction story and that's where it all began. (I miss the old YouTube!)

I'm English, currently studying Film Production and Uni. I would say my editing style is simplistic but I'm always up for trying a different style. I usually edit films rather than TV Shows (I hate adverts!), unfortunately I don't have the time to keep up with a lot of amazing shows. (I generally binge watch whole series instead...thank goodness for Netflix!) I also love reading and writing stories, and I generally live in a little bubble of isolation with my fandoms on YouTube. I do have a social life, but I usually have no idea what my friends in real life are talking about when it comes to pop-culture!

Looking forward to the opportunity of meeting some amazing new vidders and friends!

Introductions TpdtC6yLhvhgA
    EyeCandy
    EyeCandy

Post by EyeCandy Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:36 am

Hellow everyone,
    First of all, my mother tongue isn't English, if you want to know I speak French. (yay one of the most difficult language to learn, I know xD) So I'm EyeCandy..come and get me. There's no real reason why I chose this name. My friends say I look like Victoria Justice so why not take EyeCandy? AND, I love the show of course but unfortunately I never had the chance to make videos about it.
    Anyways, I'm not very good for presentations, ugh, especially since we can not say much.
    So I'll just say this: I'm 18, I can do what I want, yaaaay. I love dancing since I was 4 years old and of course I like vidding, I'm on Youtube for three years now and I've just about to celebrate my fourth year in this amazing community. Cool And at school I studied accounting. I hate it and I wonder every morning when I woke up why I chose this option, but it's a challenge that I must succeed. About my personality, I love to laugh, meet new people, I am open to everybody and I think that's one of my best quality. Okayyyy, my life is not interesting so I'll stop now xDDD

I hope that being here will give me the opportunity to meet new people! Smile
    Much loveeee
    xoxo EyeCandy Cool

Introductions Tumblr_nifvky9HIF1u8y4ano1_500
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Post by J.Moriarty Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:06 am

Heeeey everyone! I'm J.Moriarty! "Hiiiii...."
    I obviously love  BBC Sherlock. It's my ultimate show! top of the tops xD
    I'm 17, I live in a country that hasn't been mentioned yet. I won't say what it is because then if you're desperate you'd probably find out who i am. There's not many avid Sherlock vidders from my country that i've found xD
    I've been editing videos for what feels like forever... I think it's my 5th year on my "new" channel this year. but all up i've probably been vidding for 7 or 8 years xD
    I've got a great sense of humour apparently, and i'm great for a friendly chat, so please if you just wanna talk about random stuff, i'm happy to talk with you! Very Happy
    I just recently started watching Game Of Thrones (i know slay me, i procrastinate easily..) AND I LOVE IT!
    Mmmm that's about all i can say tbh!
    I love meeting new people and i hope this experience with the group is one of those friendship guided experiences Smile
    Introductions Tumblr_m31akfKPUh1rnmhpu
    Sassenach
    Sassenach

Post by Sassenach Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Hey everyone, it's so nice to meet all of you Smile

My name is Sassenach.  I chose that because it's a word from Scotland and Scottish accent is the best thing ever Wink also because I'm obssesed with Outlander.

English is also not my first language, I'm actually from a really small country. I started learning French this year but I'm pretty bad at it. And yeah, I'll be 16 in a month Cool

It's been two years since I started watching fanvids and a year and something since I started making them. It's probably my favorite thing to do. I love to vid live action but I'm not as good as some of my idols...

I believe this is going to be an unique journey and I can't wait to get to know all of you Smile
    President Trash
    President Trash

Post by President Trash Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Uhh.. hi.
    My name is... Well it's pretty self-explanatory tbh.
    I'm 15, or rather I'll be 15 in a short manner of time. I was born in the true north and then moved to quite possibly the hottest place on earth. Kinda ironic if you ask me. It's weird to say but I'm pretty sure I've been editing for about 2 years ?? Seems like only yesterday.
    I take film production though I aspire to get in the profession of law, I just want to throw a smack down in court.
    Well you guys seem really nice, so I'm looking forward to it Cool

Last edited by President Trash on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    lovegood
    lovegood

Post by lovegood Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:17 pm

HI!
    I'm xlovegood, 18 years old and english is not my first language (so please don't mind my mistakes!).
    This username is inspired by Harry Potter, but it is actually not my favorite movie (Luna is just my favorite character Very Happy). I also love british TV shows, like Sherlock and Doctor Who.
    I just graduadet from school, so now.. my life is pretty boring! :p (I'll have a lot of free time for vidding!)
    Christmas is my favorite day of the year, whuhu!
    I am in love with Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons! And I have a dog.

So, here you go! A whole post with useless information! Very Happy Have fun with it.
    *shouts* COOKIES FOR EVERYONE! <3
    ImmortalWarrior
    ImmortalWarrior

Post by ImmortalWarrior Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Well, hello!
    I'm Immortal Warrior and I'm very bad in introductions Smile
    I choose this codename because it is, somewhat, related to one of my favourite characters and at the same time no one will think in who is said character. English is also not my first language, although I've been studying it for almost 8 years now. I also know a bit of Spanish and just started french classes too. I'm old... nah, not really. But I'm over 20 years old and editing is my passion. I've being doing this for quite some time now, and this year I finish college and plan to do something related to cinema or television industry, let's see.
    I have a cat, love tea and chocolate and sarcasm is my middle name. And.. well, I think this cover most of everything... Yeah. It's very nice to meet y'all Very Happy
    WolfBitch
    WolfBitch

Post by WolfBitch Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi! I'm WolfBitch (because I love Teen Wolf--but this won't give anything away since TW is so popular on YT--and because I say the word "bitch" constantly which is probably not very good buuuuut.......)
    English IS my first language and I don't really know any others. Learning languages has always been a weakness for me but my English is great (which can't be said for most of the kids at my school who also ONLY speak English -.-). Anyway, I'm 18 and in my final year of high school but I'll be going into psychology in the fall which is exciting!

I love vidding obviously but I also love to read, write (fanfiction and original work), and sing!
    I've been on YT for a few years now and I've been serious about it for a little over a year (before that I was so lost and my editing was TERRIBLE and I cringe at it all the time).
    So yeah there's me! (Oh and I'm a girl in case you ever need to refer to me!)

*Prays I haven't already given myself away*
    Very Happy:D:D
    Origami Whisper
    Origami Whisper

Post by Origami Whisper Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:40 am

Hello new people! I'm Origami Whisper, one of the original rogues. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :)

Introductions Tumblr_inline_npjn8xZkiX1r74zuc_500

Lesbian, 21, and I can fold an origami paper crane blindfolded. Not even kidding... I don't know when that skill will ever be necessary in my life, but at least I have bragging rights.
    HUGE sci-fi geek. Star Trek, Stargate, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica... You name it! If it has stars, I love it. <3

Also, I don't live there anymore, but I'm Minnesotan to the core. Ya, sure, you betcha. ;)
    Blue Skye
    Blue Skye

Post by Blue Skye Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:52 am

Hey, my name is Skye Blue and I don't really know what should I tell about myself so I think I'll start with basics. Very Happy

First of all, I want you to know, that english is far from my mother tongue, so excuse me if this is too painful to read. Smile

I'm 16 years old female from small country in Europe that not many people know. It's been a year since I started vidding, but I've been watching fanvids for far longer than that.
    I stepped to this fandom world almost 3 years ago and now, the amount of the shows I watch is beyond 25.
    I am a HUGE Marvel fan. It is kinda ironic, because I've never made a video with any film/show from Marvel. Very Happy
    On my channel you can mostly find Teen Wolf vids, which is my second favorite thing. But I like experimenting with all kinds of vidding styles and themes, because I like to learn new things! Smile
    Except for watching TV shows and movies, I love reading books and writing stories.

I want you to know that I'm introvert and it's sometimes hard for me to talk to people, but I hope, that after time I will open to this group and we'll become friends Smile

I'm looking forward to meeting every one of you!
    Introductions Sam-excited-gif

Allegiant
    Allegiant

Post by Allegiant Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:09 am

Okay, this is going to be a tough one Rolling Eyes My name is Allegiant and I am currently 19 years old. I chose this username for two reasons. First because I love the Divergent series (books) and I have a copy of Allegiant signed by the author right on my desk. Secondly, because allegiance is a synonym of loyalty and if there is one thing that I know about myself, it's that I'm loyal to death.

What more to say, I am not english though I wish I was. My first language is French. My Youtube account actually dates back to 2010, but back then my editing was ... beyond any descriptions, and not in the good way Arrow I love vidding (no kiddin'), writing, reading (huge bookworm), watching more tv shows than I should (bad sleeping habits). Oh, and I have a weird passion for cappuccino.

I guess this is it guys, it's nice meeting all of you I love you

Introductions Lady-gaga
    The Watcher
    The Watcher

Post by The Watcher Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:57 am

Well, my turn! I am The Watcher, and I got it from Marvel Comics' character. I think that fits, because it is hard to say what my gender is, also it sounds bit creepy and mysterious lol Cool But I love that kind of things.
    My adventure with vidding started about 7 years ago, but it was mainly watching HP fanvids. My own creations came in 2008 with my love for Gossip Girl, and now I'm 20, in college, and still cannot stop doing it. Reading your introductions I feel a bit old haha
    Like most of you here, English is not my first language, and even if I was learnin' it since forever, I still make a lot of stupid mistakes.
    My passions beside vidding are books, concerts (I'm addicted) and sweets.

Ahh, what can I say? I'm so excited with this whole thing, I love challenges and adventures and I think that your idea is something like that. It seems crazy and fun and I hope that after riddles boom all those haters will sit and think "HEY GET OVER YOURSELF, JUST WATCH AND ENJOY!"
    JailBird
    JailBird

Post by JailBird Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Hey Guys cheers Introductions C:\Users\Brooklyn\Desktop\Photography\Earth\Friends1
    I'm JailBird! I choose this name because really, it is the EXACT opposite of who I am.Hehe GO RIDDLES!
    Anywhoo.. My mother language is English but, i still suck at it so...moving on! Arrow
    I am fairly new to vidding, (I'm about a year into it now) but I love it to death!
    I also love watching TV/Movies(Go figure...)and reading  study and sports!
    ...and using too many emojis...#noshame pirat tongue Cool
    Darklighter
    Darklighter

Post by Darklighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi there! I'm Darklighter. I'm 18 and I've been editing for about 2 and a half years now, although I used to experiment with Windows Movie Maker before that.

English is my first and only language, which isn't very exciting, but I'm pretty good at it and I absolutely love writing. I learnt some Japanese when I was younger but I never followed it up in high school so now I've pretty much forgotten everything about it. I really wanted to learn French but my school didn't offer it.

I absolutely love sci-fi and fantasy, although you can pretty much get me hooked on anything if it has decent character development and a fair amount of action. Also, I love anything with dark/mysterious themes.

So, yeah. That's me. It's lovely to meet you all!
    Impulse
    Impulse

Post by Impulse Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:33 am

Hi! I'm Impulse! This username really has no meaning to it, I just thought it sounded mysterious enough Laughing

Not sure what all to say about myself without giving away too much, but I'll start by just saying I've been vidding for almost 4 years now. Though my oldest videos have long been deleted because just about everything about them was cringeworthy.

What else to even say? Well, I'm 17 and coming up on my last year of high school. I'm thinking of going into law or psychology afterwards but who knows? English is my first language and I know some Spanish, but I'm nowhere near proficient.

Fandom-wise I pretty much watch a little bit of everything. I won't go into my specific favorites because 1) I don't want to give away too much and 2) there are just waaaay too many shows to list.

Well that's all I can think of! Hope I haven't given too much away Smile Can't wait to see what we come up with here <3
    Killer Frost
    Killer Frost

Post by Killer Frost Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Killer Frost, because I love comics and the recent creation of all the TV shows and movies. Plus The Flash is pretty popular on YT, so I think it made for a pretty good username.

I've been editing for a little over 3 years now. I'm 19, and I'm a part of WAY too many fandoms. Never enough, right?

English is my first language, and I'm from a country that has yet to be mentioned. So I'm going to try not to give too much away. Oh I love emoticons Wink
    Humpty Dumpty
    Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 am

Hi!  Very Happy  
    I'm Humpty Dumpty.  I chose my codename because it's funny.
    English isn't my first language, because I come from Russia. (I apologize for the error)
    I like vidding, I'm on Youtube for two years. Except vidding, I really love history. I'm attract to ancient mysteries.
    It would be cool to join the  ROGUES. Smile
    Crimson Blaze
    Crimson Blaze

Post by Crimson Blaze Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Hello dear rookies!

I'm sorry seems I'm kinda late to the introducing party!

I'm so glad to be a part of this group and to now have new members Very Happy
    I started youtube about 4 years ago but I had another account before the channel im using now Smile
    Vidding had quite clearly taken over my life and when I'm not vidding, im listening to my playlist on spotify called 'vidding music' and playing scenes in my head

come on i know we all do this

I'm currently at University and in my second year and im studying Communications Smile I wont be saying which country I am from yet as it is I think a big giveaway haha, so all I'm gonna say is that my country is bilingual so English is one of my first languages Smile

Another think you should know about me is that I love tea and cats like a lot.

I can't wait to start vidding with you all and to help out in the transition period!

Introductions Giphy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 pm