This is the forum for members with 1-3 clearance level.

Introductions

Cold Hearted

Re: Introductions

Post by Cold Hearted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi! I'm Cold Hearted.
    The codename just suddenly came to me so I decided to go with it. I'm not a cold person (just to clarify) I'm all rainbows and unicorns in real life xD

I'm in the group since the beginning and I'm going to spend a lot of time with some of you as your Transitioner Smile

What else?

Gosh I don't want to give away to much. I live in Time Zone +1 so don't expect any messages while I'm having my beauty sleep xD
    Sensate

Post by Sensate on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi, I'm Sensate and I suck at introductions, but here we go! Smile

So I'm 22, which I think makes me one of the older vidders? Seems so weird to say haha. I study linguistics at university. English isn't my mother tongue either, but I've been studying it forever so it pretty much feels like it is, even though it's far from perfect Wink

Vidding has been my passion since 2010, I started off with windows movie maker but luckily replaced it with sony vegas pretty quickly afterwards! I still laugh when I think of the times I used to vid with that program! I've always dreamed of finding a job in the cinematic industry, but sadly it's a very hard thing to accomplish. I try to stay realistic (that's why I'm studying linguistics and not video montage), but also try to keep my dream alive and maybe find a job I love after I graduate Smile

It's needless to say that I'm obsessed with tv-shows (my username comes from the new show called sense8, which is amazing and it basically became one of my favourite shows instantly). I also love reading books, I spend all the time on the train reading and reading and reading haha.

So this was my little introductory, I hope you guys know me a little better now without having given too much away! Very nice to meet you all!

Vigilante

Post by Vigilante on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm a bit awkward when it comes to introductions, but I'll try my best haha.

I chose the name Vigilante because a lot of my favorite shows/movies happen to include vigilantes (like Arrow, Daredevil, Dark Knight, etc) and I personally think they're badass. I'm currently 18, turning 19 later this year. I've been editing since I was 11, started out with WMM but I moved to Sony Vegas with quite a lot of help (because I'm really slow with new programs aha) around 2009-2010.
    English is my first (and only fluent) language, I have an unhealthy obsession with Coke Zero and my dogs aaand... Other than vidding, I like editing images, drawing, and writing (oh and reading fanfics because yes).
    I'm not really sure what else to say ^^;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:43 am