R.O.G.U.E.S. Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for members with 1-3 clearance level.

+18
Allegiant
Sassenach
J.Moriarty
Blue Skye
Killer Frost
Darklighter
lovegood
Draconis
Supergirl
Double Infinity
Ice Queen
The Watcher
Cold Hearted
Lonewolf
ImmortalWarrior
Origami Whisper
EyeCandy
SparklyHeaven
22 posters

What's your favorite fandom & why?

JailBird
    JailBird

What's your favorite fandom & why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite fandom & why?

Post by JailBird Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:41 pm

favorite fandom:If I told you, it would give me away... Big time lol Laughing

favorite character: Katniss Everdeen
    favorite show: Castle
    favorite movie: There are too many to choose one so a few favorites of mine are: THG series,
    favorite book: Looking For Alaska by John Greene and Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
    favorite quote: "Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived"-William Parrish (Meet Joe Black)
    Vigilante

What's your favorite fandom & why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite fandom & why?

Post by Vigilante Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:19 pm

This is going to be really hard since I always have a hard time as far as picking favorites go, but I'll try and narrow it down as much as possible.

Favorite Characters: Captain Hook (Once Upon a Time), Oliver Queen (Arrow), Thomas (Maze Runner)
    Favorite Shows (currently): Arrow, Flash
    Favorite Movies: Maze Runner, Kingsmen, Jurassic World
    Favorite Book: Harry Potter (series)
    Favorite Quotes:
    "Those who are heartless once cared too much." - Unknown
    "If you had a person in your life treating you the way you treat yourself, you would have gotten rid of them a long time ago." - Cheri Huber
    "It's funny how the people who hurt us the most are the ones who swore they never would." - Unknown

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 pm